love, quote, roses, you

love, quote, roses, you
love blossoms at each and every moment

Monday 4 July 2016

Without You

love grows up with growing age. its brightness never becomes fade.



Without you – life has no meaning
It’s like
A bird without wings,
A day without brightness,
A tree without leaves,
A path without destination,
An ocean without waves,
An eye without dreams,
A heart without beat,
A look without feel,

Oh Dear!
Without you! Without you!
I wanna run; but can’t take a step
I wanna smile; but can’t be happy
I wanna think; but can’t pull up the thoughts together
I wanna write; but can’t find the words
I wanna feel; but can’t pile up the breath
I wanna sleep; but can’t erase the moments

Oh Dear!
Without you!  Without you!
I am lost,
I am vain,
I can’t reign,
I can’t climb,
I can’t soar,
I am paralyzed

Without you! Without you!


No comments: